This event, hosted by the UK Circular Plastics Network and Julie's Bicycle, will showcase the innovations taking place, and the opportunities for creative businesses to better reduce and reuse plastics materials, and to incorporate circular economy design into their strategies and processes.
UKCPN is running a series of events to introduce potential opportunities for your business in this area and also understand the actual challenges you have, both now and in the future. This event is relevant for businesses who:
- Design, make, use, discard, re-use, recycle plastic or plastic-containing products.
- Want to find out more about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics.
- Want to hear from other local businesses working sustainably with plastics.
- Want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments.
- Are interested in discussing the challenges you have or expecting to have to work sustainably with plastics.
- Are interested in discussing solutions/innovations you have or developing to work sustainably with plastics.